How's your weekend

Trisha
on 12/4/04 2:27 pm - Glendale, AZ
How is everyone's weekend going? I love this rainy-chilly weather in the Valley right now. It's cold, but not too cold, and I just want to stay in, light some candles and curl up with a good book or movie. I have my cardiac clearance appointment with a cardiologist scheduled for this Thursday. I told myself 2 weeks ago when I made the appointment that I was going to eat healthy and exercise so I look "good" at the appointment (test-wise, not physically, of course). I've been not doing so good. Drinking too much soda and eating too much pizza and greek food. So tomorrow is Sunday. I plan on doing good for 5 days (Sun - Thur) so I'm not wiped out by Thursday. I don't know. It's not like I can "fool" an EKG machine or something. I don't know what I am so worried about. I guess I just don't want any kind of obstacle/delay in surgery or anything. My heart is fine. Blood pressure is fine. I feel fine. Just a bit tired lately - - could be the weather. And that's another thing. I called Dr. Juarez's office a couple days ago to see if my file has been sent to Aetna yet for approval, and they said my file was still at "dictation" and they don't have it back yet. I'm like, "I can transcribe it for you!" LOL Anyway, once they get it back, THEN they look through it and see what else I need. I told her that I brought EVERYTHING to my consult on 11/22 that my insurance and your office asked for, so I'm pretty sure I am good to go. I just want to get approved already.
tres35cowgirl8
on 12/4/04 10:51 pm - * _ *, AZ
I love the rain too but not while moving and living here. weekend not over yet still have to move more stuff today. I haven't really had time to really think about everything I still have to do. one day at a time. I finally slept thru the night being busy helps. This week will be go,go,go. I am hoping it will help drop a few lbs. I start liguid diet today. 8 more days. Good luck with all you have to do
Most Active