Merry Christmas everyone!

tres35cowgirl8
on 12/1/04 12:56 am - * _ *, AZ
Just wanted to start the month off with wishing everone Merry Christmas ! I hope you Have a wonderful month ! Teresa
Debbie R.
on 12/2/04 4:13 am - Chandler, AZ
I am scheduled for my surgery on Monday 12/13/04 with Dr. Valleres. Today was my first day drinking the protein drinks. How are you doing? I have my pre-op tests on the 7th.
tres35cowgirl8
on 12/2/04 4:33 am - * _ *, AZ
Hi Debbie, I'm fine how are you? I start my Liquid This weekend. Going tomorrow to get the protien. My test are monday and teaching tue, then Friday the 10th is my Dr visit with Dr. Zahn before surgery the 14th. A little nervous but with moving it has gone by fast and I don't have time to really think about it. Let me know how your doing. Teresa
Debbie R.
on 12/2/04 5:06 am - Chandler, AZ
I will probably see you on Tuesday the 7th at the "teaching." My appointment for the teaching is 8:45 a.m., and a battery of tests for the rest of the day. Most of the tests I have already done within the last 3 weeks, but they want me to do them again as part of my pre-op. Nicole said that I have to pay for them as part of the hospital package anyway, so I might as well have them done. I am self-pay because my insurance has an exclusion policy that won't pay even if medically necessary. I am having Dr. Valleres do it laproscopically. The Lord is so wonderful. On Thanksgiving I got a call from one of my church friends telling me that she and her husband wanted to pay for my surgery. It was an answer to many prayers and faith in God. I started with the protein shakes today. I could wait until Monday, but decided to give myself a good start. I also meet with Dr. Valleres at around 10:00 or 10:30 (can't remember exactly right now, but have it written down) on 12/10. Will you be at St. Lukes?
tres35cowgirl8
on 12/2/04 10:37 am - * _ *, AZ
Hey Debbie, I will be there the 7th @8:45 too, also the 10th I will be at St Luke's at 9 am so I will see you both day's It will be nice to meet you, maybe we can compare notes on our journey? Have a nice evening Teresa
Trisha
on 12/4/04 2:41 pm - Glendale, AZ
Debbie - Praise God for your friends at church! What a blessing! I tell ya, when it's God's will, it just seems so easy and stress free! How awesome that is! What wonderful friends you have!
(deactivated member)
on 12/3/04 2:29 pm - CA
Happy Holidays everyone. Mary
Most Active