Looking for a surgeon that does revisions

lindakirlin
on 11/30/04 2:54 pm - Vail, AZ
Does anyone know the names of surgeons in Arizona preferably Tucson that does revisions?
Stephanie J.
on 12/1/04 2:36 am - Tucson, AZ
There's only one group doing the surgery in Tucson at all. Drs. Chaisson, Burpee and Metzger out of Northwest Medical Center. I would call them, but also remember that they have only been in practice doing the bypasses a couple of years now, so may not have much experience or desire to do something outside of the basic proceedure while they're still in the process of developing a track record. I would recommend someone in Phoenix who does high volume and therefore has probably had more experience with revisions. Perhaps Dr. Juarez? I know he has a good general track record and has been doing lap proceedures for many years now. Good luck. - Stephanie J
Kendis R.
on 12/1/04 2:38 pm - Mesa, AZ
Dr. Stevon Simon is the greatest Doctor in the world. I am so very happy with my experience. I am 3 weeks post-op and had a little problem I called his office today he called me right back. He talked to me like we were old friends. I had a lady in my preop class that had a revision and Dr Simons partner did it. He is a great doctor also. Dr. Newhoff has been doing WLS since 1977. He did my mom and aunt surgery. Best Wishes Kendis
Mary F.
on 1/5/05 1:10 pm - Tucson, AZ
The surgeons in Tucson are fantastic. Stephanie J. mentioned that they haven't done many surgeries. That is not true they were trained in New York. Have wirtten books on Laproscopic surgeries and have some of the best cridentials for surgeons I have ever seen. So do your own homework by looking them up on the net. Check out this net in Tucson join our group. http://health.groups.yahoo.com/group/TUSWLS/
Most Active