WHo's watching Football today?

tres35cowgirl8
on 11/28/04 1:44 am - * _ *, AZ
I am wanting to watch a Bronco game I haven't seen them in forever, but will take any game I can get. who's palying on your TV?
Trisha
on 11/29/04 1:55 pm - Glendale, AZ
Gosh, lots of football fans on here, ey? LOL I didn'****ch any football on Sunday. Was playing board games and listening to Christmas music with family. Also took Christmas decorations out of attic. Need to put them up this week. I normally have them up the day or two after Thanksgiving (inside and outside), but have been so busy! I pulled weeds Saturday and my hamstrings ached on Sunday. Ey-yi-yi! I'll get into football during the playoffs and Superbowl. LOL
tres35cowgirl8
on 11/29/04 11:52 pm - * _ *, AZ
I listened to the game's mostly sunday. They had the bronco's on ESPN but I don't have cable here I posted a couple hours to support pages of people having up coming surgery's thought it was a nice way to give back a little. Today I am down to 2 weeks left 13 day's today. Still have a lot to do with moving. I put all my christmas stuff in storage. I won't have time nor can I put it away after. Not having one any way this surgery is my christmas & Birthday Present this yr. If I am able to I will get a few gift cards for my 13 yr old so she can buy what she wants. I don't think a week after surgery I want to deal with crowds. How are you doing ? Later Teresa
Most Active