Where is everyone?

Trisha
on 11/27/04 3:23 pm - Glendale, AZ
This board hasn't been too busy this past week. Where is everyone? Hello? Anyone out there? Even if you haven't had surgery yet or been approved or even if you have had surgery, please post on here. Let us know how you are doing so we know we aren't alone out here.
Randi D.
on 11/27/04 6:21 pm - Peoria, AZ
Trish, I've been wondering that myself. I have been reading the main board because very few people post to AZ. I haven't heard from Theresa lately. I wonder how she is doing? She's supposed to have her surgery soon. My surgery is on December 2nd, and I am very nervous. I've been trying to stay calm by finding little projects to keep busy. Tomorrow, I will be grooming both of my dogs. I have two poodles who are in desperate need of haircuts. Time to get out the clipper and shears. Well, anyway, I'm here. Randi
tres35cowgirl8
on 11/28/04 1:11 am - * _ *, AZ
Hi guy's I am here. I quit posting felt alone for a bit. How are you guys doing? busy here and has helped me so much with keeping my mind busy. Before I though I was going to go crazy. I am 15 days away am really not nervous about surgery more about getting moved before surgery something else to worry about. lol let me know If you have any questions I will be glad to answer any Later Teresa
Most Active