Hey Shannon, any news on Julie?

tres35cowgirl8
on 11/2/04 7:20 pm - * _ *, AZ
Hello Shannon, Wondering if you heard anything on Julie? I wasn't on yesturday. Husbands getting ready to leave me again. He will be back for thanksgiving. So I thought I would check on Julie, How are you doing? I hope all is well TTYL Teresa
joyful516
on 11/3/04 3:29 am - Gilbert, AZ
Teresa are you alone alot? with no car? how horrible!
tres35cowgirl8
on 11/3/04 4:20 am - * _ *, AZ
Hi Joy, Haven't talk to you for awhile. How are you? Did you get your surgery? If so how are you doing? Yes I am, my husband is a truck Driver and our car is broke down. I ride my scooter Alot. Battery doesnt last so I am not able to go to far. He is gone 3-4 weeks at a time. After I was not able to work we lost about 30,000.00 a yr income. I try and get all my Dr visit's in when he's home but kinda hard in a semi. All's good just makes me stronger. I know I can always count on myself. Looking forward to having my indepenence back thou. Next month I hope is a new start. Talk to you soon Teresa
jujubeee
on 11/4/04 8:23 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hiya! Hope you all don't mind if I just reply myself! I came home this morning from the hospital and am doing great! I really appreciate you thinking about me. It's all new and all good and comes before you know it! I still can't stop smiling (even thru the pain)... Love, Julie
tres35cowgirl8
on 11/4/04 8:54 am - * _ *, AZ
Hi Julie, Glad to hear your home. 2 days in hospital stay huh? Very good. Glad to hear I won't be there long. How did everything go? Don't have to answer right away. Just glad to hear your home Talk to you later Teresa
Most Active