I got a date!

Lauri D.
on 10/29/04 2:23 pm - Phoenix, AZ
I just found out yesterday that I have an actual surgery date. I cannot believe it. I am so excited. Some may know me from working at a certain hospital, some may not, but I just wanted to thank all who have been praying for me to get my date, because it worked!!!! I have so much to do in such a short amount of time, I am overloaded....but I am excited!!!!
tres35cowgirl8
on 10/30/04 1:45 am - * _ *, AZ
congrads, exited for you! not much time left and it will fly buy specially with the holiday season on the way. Looking forward to seeing you on the loosing side
jujubeee
on 10/31/04 4:58 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Laurie, Congrats! I know how you feel! It was in May when I got my date for Nov. 2nd 2004 and guess what, I'm only TWO DAYS AWAY! Like Teresa said, your day will come before you know it! Best to you Julie
granola
on 11/4/04 5:25 pm
WOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOOOOO Finally, you will be joining us on this side of healthy~~~ I am doing well - ulcers under control. Down to 153 now. yipeeee. Love living here. Love, love, love it. Just got back from National Convention in Hollywood. Too much fun. Damn I'm happy for you. Thanks for the e mail, now I've lost it so you get a public Hey Girlfriend!!! Hows it goin? E me again and send phone # and I'll return the favor. K????? ME
Most Active