Surgery tomorrow morning!!!

Loretta H.
on 10/3/04 4:16 pm - Peoria, AZ
I have surgery tomorrow morning and boy have the nervous really set in this evening. I have been a basketcase today. As you can tell I am unable to sleep so I started writing in my journal and now posting this message. In a couple of months hopefully I will be able to look back to read how much of a nut I was today! I pray everything goes smooth tomorrow for myself and all those others having surgery!
K R.
on 10/3/04 4:24 pm - Phoenix, Maricopa
You will do just fine. Try not to be nervous. Believe me, I know it is hard. I just has surgery on the 28th, but it all happens so fast and when you wake up the fun begins. Try not to be nervous, it will wear you out and you need to rest. Good luck and keep us posted on how your feeling afterwards.
April P.
on 10/4/04 8:02 am - Glendale, AZ
Hang in there - everything will turn out fine. It is natural to be nervous. Shoot, I had my funeral planned before I went in. It is great on the other side and there are so many people pulling for you and others looking out for you. Good luck and congratulations on getting this far!
(deactivated member)
on 10/5/04 3:58 pm - CA
Loretta, wishing you the best and a very speedy recovery. You are going to do great!!!! Pull out your positive thoughts and focus on them. Mary
charlatte
on 10/5/04 4:49 pm - Lake Havasu City, AZ
We'll all be pulling for you and praying for you! You'll do great! I had surgery in January and I was nervous as well! But they will give you a little shot to relaxxxxxxxxxx you and the next thing you know, you're in recovery being told to take deep breaths! Best of luck! Charlotte
Jeaneen J.
on 10/6/04 1:06 pm - Surprise, AZ
Loretta, I wish you the very best! I am scheduled 11/17 and am not at the nervous stage yet. I really believe that things will go very well and I think the secret is in your attitude about "starting a new life"...you will be a new woman, with new goals and a new future! How exciting. Trust in the Lord to help you. Jeaneen
Becky Stark
on 10/7/04 10:05 am - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Loretta, You probably have already had your surgery by now but I just wanted to send you my best wishes and prayers for an easy recovery. I'll see you on the losing side. Becky 330/307/189
Most Active