I have been banded since ...

COUSINJACK
on 10/3/04 12:48 am - METAMORA, MI
I have been banded since June 29,04 and have lost 45lbs with 2 fills. I live and was banded in Port Huron, Michigan. The best thing that I ever did and a great experience. My wife and I will be in the Pheonix area for about two months and I will have another fill 4 days before leaving for Pheonix and I would like to know the name of a doctor just in case I should need to be unfilled or have a problem. We will be staying in the Gold Canyon area. you can contact me on my E-Mail [email protected] Thank you, Dave T.
joyful516
on 10/5/04 2:12 am - Gilbert, AZ
The Wish Center which is a major center here in the area could help you. There are 4 dr's I believe. My dr only did Open and since I was a cash patient that was the best option for me. www.wishcenter.org will give you the numbers and names that you need. By the way tell me more about the "fill" and "unfill" progress. Joy 2 weeks post op 25.4 Lost
COUSINJACK
on 10/5/04 8:02 am - METAMORA, MI
Thank you Joy; I will check out the wish center if I have a problem, which do not expect. I just had my third fill on the 4th. he put in .50cc. I had two fills earlier of 1cc each. Some people seem to be afraid of fills, but there is no problem it is over in about 5 minutes and with no pain. We are looking forward to being back in AZ. in a feew days. Dave T.
Most Active