Dr. Hillario Juarez

Dirk M.
on 8/25/04 2:58 am - Atlanta, GA
I heard good things about him as well, but overall, I just thought Dr. Blackstone's program was much better... And she is just way to cool and nice. Love those hugs she gives!
Kathy P.
on 9/1/04 3:40 pm - AZ
Dr. Juarez was wonderful had my surgery in july was up 40minutes after and walking. My husband did tons of research on the drs and Juarez was the only one he wanted to do my surgery. Then we talked to my ob Dr. and he said the same thing. Dr. Juarez had done his surgery to and he would not trust anyone esle. Kathy
sgirl
on 9/2/04 12:16 am - tucson, AZ
Hi Kathy, Thank you for replying. How are you doing, now that it has been a month? How much weight have you lost? What a loving husband you have. My husband is barely coming out of the worrying "what if" stage, I'm sure it will return once I get a surgery date. Can you tell me what you thought of the hospital(that's if it was at St. Lukes) I hear so many bad things about that hospital, and it freaks me out. I just get worried that if, heaven forbid, I need immediate attention, I won't be looked after properly. Anyways thanks again, and have a good day!!!!!!1
Sandy H.
on 4/27/12 7:04 am - Mineral Point, MO
A firend of min had Dr Juarez and she has AHCCCS.

Sandy in Missouri

Most Active