Dr. Hillario Juarez

sgirl
on 8/9/04 6:30 am - tucson, AZ
I just found out that Dr. Blackstone does not take AHCCCS AP/IPA, and that Dr. Juarez does. Can I get any experience that you may have had with him, good or bad, everything. Thank you.
Kerry M.
on 8/9/04 2:23 pm - Cleveland, TN
Hi there... I didnt' have my surgery done by Dr. Juarez but I have heard wonderful things about him. The only reason I didn't go to him was because he practices at St. Lukes hospital. I personally don't really care for that facility. Other than that I hear he is a great doctor. Not sure if I helped.... Kerry Lap RNY 5/11/04 225/166
sgirl
on 8/11/04 4:01 am - tucson, AZ
Thanks Kerry, any kind of info. is always appreciated. May I ask why you are not partically fond of St.Lukes Hospital? Thanks.
sandi
on 8/9/04 2:40 pm - bowie, MD
He is fabulous! You couldnt pick a better dr. Take care, Sandi
sgirl
on 8/11/04 4:04 am - tucson, AZ
Thanks a bunch Sandy, Have a great day!!!!
Paulette A.
on 8/10/04 3:30 am - Mesa, az
YOU will be in the very very best of hands with dr. Juarez. Feel blessed that you don't have to go to Blackstone. When you have problems she just says you are doing something wrong or its in your head. Juarez will get to the bottom of your medical issuses and won't stop until he does. good luck when do you get to see him
sgirl
on 8/11/04 4:06 am - tucson, AZ
I appreciate you taking the time to reply. Have a great day.
Michelle B.
on 8/11/04 6:00 am - Phoenix, AZ
you can go to "find a doc" and read a whole bunch of testimonials on him...I met him last year, had to postpone my surgery due to insurance issues, and he still won't be doing my surgery because I have to have it by the end of this year due to my change in insurance. He does schedule 5-6 months out, so be prepared to wait.
Shannon R.
on 8/12/04 6:21 am - Mesa, AZ
Dr. Juarez is awesome. He is super nice, has lots of experience, and his office staff is pretty decent as long as you don't mind bugging the crap out of them to get them to call you back. He did my surgery on 7/28. The only thing that wasn't good was the hospital. I had my surgery done at St. Luke's and it was really a crappy experience (not Dr. Juarez, just the nursing staff and the facility itself). He also does surgery at Good Samaritan, so maybe that would be an option for you? Good luck! Shannon
Kendis R.
on 8/14/04 12:04 pm - Mesa, AZ
Dr Simon also takes AP/IPA and he works out of Good Sam is office is really good at gettting you the help and info you need. He is a great doctor. Just thought you might be interested.
Most Active