Hello ALL!!!!

Kendis R.
on 7/11/04 4:15 pm - Mesa, AZ
I don't post here much. But I wanted to say hello to all hope you are all well. I posted on the amin board that I am waiting for my psych eval. My insurance only has one psychologist that can see me and she is gone the whole month of AUG. And does not want another WLS patient before because she doesn't want to write up the report before she goes. I was willing to drive to Tucson but there wait is till December. I hate waiting. Anyone else had this problem?
(deactivated member)
on 7/12/04 2:56 am - Chandler, AZ
I had the same problem after my psych evaluation finding a psych that was not on vacation and would take bariatrics and is on my insurance (for behavior mod that I have to get before they will submit insurance.) I finally found someone in Tempe that will work after tons of phone calls. I have my first appointment today. It is a pain to be patient once you have made up your mind. I was frustrated that it will take about 4 to 5 weeks longer because I have to have these classes. Hang in there. SandyD
Shannon R.
on 7/12/04 8:53 am - Mesa, AZ
Hey Kendis! This must be what you were referring to in your e-mail. Man, that sucks. I am really sorry you have to wait so long. It's kind of hard to believe that an insurance company would contract only one psychologist willing to work with WLS patients. Let me know if there is anything I can do! Shannon
Most Active