Approved

Kendis R.
on 6/7/04 2:49 pm - Mesa, AZ
I just wanted to yell from the roof tops that I got my approval today to meet with my surgeon. The girl from my PCP called me today about 4:45 and said I have good news your approved. I am so excited. She was excited she said she does 2 or 3 of those a week and nobody ever comes back yes on the first try. I already went to my three hour seminar so I am well on my way and so excited. I was truly ready for a fight. I have no real comorbidities so I was scared. Well anyway I am looking forward to this. Yeah!!!!!
Darlene B.
on 6/8/04 1:58 am - Tucson, AZ
Congratulations. It is wonderful that you have been approved. For me it was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders and I could see a light at the end of the tunnel. good luck and welcome to the losers club. Let us all know when and where your surgery is. Congratulation again. I will keep you in my prayers. Darlene
Shannon R.
on 6/9/04 5:44 am - phoenix, az
YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAHHHHH! I was just approved yesterday too so I know what it's like! I wanted to scream too! I am sooooo extremely happy for you and I know Dr Simon's office is pretty fast and doesn't have a long waiting list. I am with Dr. Zahn who has a long waiting list...but it's ok, cuz we are both approved! That is so awsome!!! Enjoy! I 2 friends (husband and wife) that are going through apipa and access too only with Dr. Juarez and I am hoping so much they get approved. They have several comoribities, diabetes, high blood pressure, high cholesterol. I am really praying they get this too! CONGRATS!!
Most Active