Lap Band fills in AZ

Mary V.
on 5/27/04 3:41 am - Mesa, AZ
Hi I was wondering if anyone knows a doctor that will do lap band fills or excepts paients that have already had the surgery. I had my surgery in Texas and I now live in AZ, I can't find anyone that will help me. I had my band over filled in April and I hav had soooooooooo much trouble since then. Please let me know ASAP 480-390-5701....Mary
Bernice B.
on 5/27/04 4:14 am - Phoenix, AZ
I've been researching Barix clinics quite a bit, but I'm not sure if they can do that or not. But they do have private facilities so it might be worth a try. And they said their surgeons have done hudreds of bariatric surgeries...so I'm guessing they are experts. I just got their number off the website... 1-800-282-0066 is the toll free one.
Helen S.
on 5/27/04 6:13 am - Phoenix, AZ
Contact Drs. Juarez and Fang - they do the proceedure - so I am sure they do the fills. Good luck
(deactivated member)
on 6/7/04 1:33 am - phoenix, AZ
I believe juarez doeas not do the band anymore ??????? may be wrong chris
Kim R.
on 5/27/04 10:49 am - Peoria, AZ
Mary, Not to be an alarmist, but you should never post your home phone number. I had my surgery done at Bariatric Treatment Centers, now know as Barix. I don't believe they do the lap bands only the open RNY. I could be mistaken, so it might be worth your while to check it out. Good luck! Kim R/az
Most Active