Century Club Member!

Tammy F.
on 3/27/04 11:11 pm - Fishers, IN
Wow, I cannot believe I'm typing this message just a little over four months since my WLS! I had to re-check the scale three times this morning to make sure but yes indeed, I have now lost 100 pounds! So many things are running through my head right now! Of course I am ecstatic about the weight loss...I feel so much better than I did four months ago! Activities that I once would have avoided or simply couldn't do are now part of my daily routine...almost like a feeling of a butterly coming out of the cocoon! Instead of trying on lots of clothes to find something that is not too tight, I now have to find something that is not too loose. The only mind tripping part for me so far has been how others treat me. My family and friends treat me the same...because they love me no matter what. But people in public are so much kinder to me, smiling at me, holding doors for me, etc. And the male attention has definitely increased...so I just make sure I flash my big ole engagement ring at them! Part of me is mad that I wasn't treated as kindly 100 pounds ago but I am so happy with how I feel about me that I don't want to dwell on the negative! Thanks to everyone who posts about their WLS experiences! It's definitely made this journey easier when you can learn about what others experienced along the way so you kind of know what to expect when you get there! Now it's time for me to hoist a big cup of fresh brewed coffee and celebrate! Tammy Open RNY 11/21/03 328/228/150???
lemarie22
on 3/27/04 11:45 pm - Glendale, AZ
Tammy!!!!! That's wonderful! You must feel so much better. I couldn't be happier for you. Keep up the good work. Connie
tina0226
on 3/28/04 9:18 am - Greenwood, IN
Congrats! I must say I agree with you 100% ... sad to say that people in general treat thinner people better. I have noticed a complete difference. I just think in the back of my mind ... sure go ahead and trip over me now, funny that 88 pounds ago you would have turned the other way. I wish American's would realize that rather you are thin or over weight that you are just a person with feelings and needs too! You are doing a great job, keep up the good work. Tina
Tamara T.
on 3/28/04 9:26 am - Claypool, AZ
Wahoo!!! doing the happy dance for you!!! I m so happy for you. I can't wait until I can post as a member of the century club!!! Keep up the good work. Tammy
Ellie D.
on 3/29/04 12:23 am - Phoenix, AZ
Wow Tammy that is fantastic! I can agree completly with the difference it makes in our lives! Hugz Ellie
Sheryl Tilley
on 3/29/04 6:59 am - Prescott, AZ
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! SOooooooooo happy for you!!!!!!!! Hugs! Sheryl
cindy
on 4/1/04 11:27 pm - Mesa, az
I am so proud of you, and welcome to the century club, it feels fantastic. I can not believe all of the "wow" moments, you are right I do feel like I am coming out of a cacoon. Cindy Smith Open RNY 8-6-03 -120 lbs
Most Active