Been a lurker for sometime and now my date is 03/22/04 :help:

Cathy W.
on 3/19/04 1:21 am - Las Vegas, NV
Hello everyone, Reading the post sure seem to help out alot. Acoulpe weeks ago my hubby started to freak out and was telling me i was going to die on the table. Well you can only hear so much of that then you start to freak out yourself. As of acoulpe days ago hes now ok with this all and thinks that it will be great for our kids/family. That has helped me out alot. But im still alittle scared. My surgery is with Dr. Batay-Csorba 03/22/04 at 9:30 am. Talk to you all soon Take care Cathy
Dirk M.
on 3/19/04 3:33 am - Atlanta, GA
Well I think that is a common fear that a lot of family/friends have. My parents, as well as a couple of my friends, have voiced concern about doing an operation. I think they are more relieved that I'm doing the safier procedure of Lap-Band though, and my mom visited the clinic first hand and then became even more of a surporter. One thing you can remind your husband about though, each pound you take off is going to give you added years to be with him and your kids. Good luck on your operation next week. I'm hoping to have mine in June, and I'm already nervous myself.
Most Active