Connie Leon is Doing So, So Fine

lemarie22
on 3/18/04 7:01 am - Glendale, AZ
You guys are awesome for asking about me. I'm doing really well. I had my one week check up today and I am down 17 pounds. That's not counting the water weight that I lost with the diuretic right after surgery. If you counted the water weight from the fluids that they pumped in, it would be 33 pounds in a week and that's just silliness. I couldn't lose 17 pounds in a year, much less a week before I had this surgery. I've had no problems since I've been home, everything goes down easily and I've got lots of energy, all things considered. I just finished a delicious lunch of a few teaspoons of beans and some shrimp ceviche. Good stuff. After I wait my 30 minutes and drink some water, I'm off to Home Depot for bedding plants. Ain't life grand? Safeway has seafood on sale Friday, Saturday and Sunday for you bariatric seafood lovers. Can't wait to go and buy 2 shrimp, 2 scallops, etc... lol Hugs, Connie
Tamara T.
on 3/18/04 10:20 pm - Claypool, AZ
Connie, so glad to hear that you are doing so well. Congrats hun!!!! You sound like you are on your way. Yes, life is grand!! I am off on a road trip with the girls today. It is my 37th b-day We plan on having a blast!! Take care and keep us informed. Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 3/18/04 11:36 pm - El Mirage, AZ
LOL, 2 shrimp, 2 scallops...YEP, so it begins..LOL What a FEAST you are having!!! (and she used to laugh @ me) I'm SO happy for you, my dear friend. This is an AMAZING journey. One I'm glad I took! HUGS TO YOU!!! ~Mich post op 11/21 -50 or so
Tammy F.
on 3/19/04 12:02 am - Fishers, IN
Congrats Connie! Thanks for the update on you...glad to hear you're doing well! Seafood...I remember those days...I still don't quite look at it the same way yet but maybe another day I will...LOL Take care, Tammy
Most Active