East Mesa and/or Mesa Support Groups

Wendy T.
on 3/15/04 5:42 pm - Apache Junction, AZ
Hello, I heard there are support groups in the East Valley but need to when and where. If anyone knows I would appreciate your sharing your knowledge. I think I would like to check them out. Thank you very much. I appreciate it. Take Care, Wendy T.
Gene H.
on 3/16/04 1:47 am - Ft. Mohave, Az
Hi Wendy, I'm sorry I do not know your area really well but I know someone that most likely does. Dennis Webster has a support group around Dewey Az. He also has done a lot of research and might be able to give you some direction. You can find him at the post a few lines below yours by Cassandra. Just open that post and Dennis' info is in that post. Good luck to you and stay with us in these forums, they are really great and you will never meet nicer people...................Gene
Eileen L.
on 3/16/04 10:01 am - Gilbert, AZ
There is one in Mesa. I will get the info for you and post it tomorrow. Eileen
Eileen L.
on 3/16/04 10:40 am - Gilbert, AZ
The website for the east valley group is a Yahoo group. They can be found at Yahoo Groups - Eastside_AZwls. You have to join the group, and then you can see when and where their meetings are. The next one is next week. Here is the post: "Our meetings are held on the second and fourth Wednesday of each month from 6:00 to 7:30 PM at Banner Baywood Hospital in the Superstition room. The Hospital is located at: 6644 East, Baywood Avenue in Mesa. This is located just north of Broadway, on Power Road. Our Membership is open to all and is not restricted no matter which doctor, hospital or weight loss program. We are here to share support, ideas and information with each other." I haven't attended one yet, but will be doing so in the near future. Good luck! Eileen
Most Active