Does anyone know a hotel close to maryvale hospital?

Cassandra W.
on 3/14/04 3:57 am - Bullhead City, AZ
I need to find a hotel by tomorrow mornig that is closest to maryvale hospital, I have never been to phoenix! please help and does anyone know how long the seminars last with Dr. Simpson????????????
Dennis W.
on 3/14/04 6:38 am - Dewey, Az
Try the Howard Johnson's motel on 34th Ave and Grand, which is just south of Indian School Rd. Great rates (use AAA if you have it). Their phone number is (602)-264-9164. This is an older motel but an exceptionally clean one. We had a weekly rate of $39 per night and an extra one time charge of $25 for our Dalmatian. The managers name is Jeff and I'm sure would be glad to have you. He treated us like pure GOLD. If you find some extra time while you're down there, I would appriciate you stopping off at Maryvale's 5th floor and visit with a Bullhead gal, also a patient of Dr. Simpsons. This would be a great opportunity to see the hospital first hand. Her name is Jeanie Jenkins. She has no family in the area and would just love to have company. Her surgery is Monday and Actually Tuesday would be a much better day to visit. I'm assuming that your Dr. Simpson seminar is on Tuesday since he's doing at least 2 surgeries on Monday. Be sure and tell Dr. Simpson and all of his staff and the Maryvale staff that Dennis Webster said hi............You will love your experience.
Most Active