Heather Gunnel

lemarie22
on 2/21/04 11:39 pm - Glendale, AZ
Has anyone heard how Heather Gunnel is doing? She had surgery last week. Connie
xena28
on 2/22/04 5:24 am - mesa, AZ
Hi there Connie! I just got home like 2 hours ago. I was held up due to them not being able to figure out how to handle my diabetes. Everything went well. I have the aches and pains in the abdomen as expected but I am able to up and walk when needed. Doxey was great and saw me everyday afterwards to check up. Randy was very sweet and was there everyday too. I loved the staff at the hospital. One piece of advice though, if you don't want to pay for cable, bring DVD's or videos to watch. That basic TV gets real old! But thanks for worrying and when I feel better I'll write more. Everything is good though.
Arizona_Sun
on 2/22/04 11:55 pm - Gilbert, AZ
You actually felt like watching tv?! I did not turn mine on until the day I was leaving. I had one of those little portable dvd players and never took it out of its case either. Good to hear you are home and doing well. How is your diabetes control going? I am Type II and not on any meds. I am still waiting for my body to get back into the normal range for blood sugars though. Sandra
xena28
on 2/23/04 2:15 pm - mesa, AZ
Hi there Sandra, I am Type I diabetic and my diabetes is not so great right now. In the hospital they were giving me different insulins than my usual. I am now on two pills and take about 4 shots, but the amount of insulin I use is down. We are still trying to work on it. Glad to hear that you are off meds! Congrats! My sugars are a little high so I am also working on those also. Good luck with you in this journey too. Yeah I was watching a lot of TV, I was BORED!!!!!!
Most Active