5 days post-op!!!!

MIA N.
on 2/18/04 1:35 am - VAIL, AZ
he everyone just thought i would let you know that i made it through surgery just fine, and i am feeling good, not in much pain at all except when i try to lay down on my left side that is a killer... it is hard for me to sleep on back i have never slept on my back so not being able to roll from side to side is real hard for me, any suggestions?. oh, by the way i am down 12 pounds already!!!!! talk with ya soon Mia
Ellie D.
on 2/18/04 11:20 am - Phoenix, AZ
Congrats Mia! Gosh I know the feeling I am a tummy sleeper but have come to be able to sleep on my back! I am 5 weeks post op and still am uncomfortable sleeping on my side or tummy! I kinda prop up with lots of pillows on each side of me! 12 pounds way to go! Ellie
ruokannie
on 2/19/04 12:20 am - FL
Way to go Mia!! I was wondering how you're doing, I'm glad to hear so well! I always look for your name in the Arizona Forum Daily Digest and follow your story, since I live in Rita Ranch and feel like we're neighbors! We have never talked though, so maybe that just makes me a stalker?!? Anyway, congrats and keep up the good work!! Annie
Tamara T.
on 2/19/04 4:26 am - Claypool, AZ
Wahooooooo Mia Welcome to the losing side. You are doing great!!!! After my surgery I could only prop pillows kind of under my tummy to lay on my side otherwise it was propping myself up with pillows under my back. 12 lbs is wonderful!!!! I am 6 weeks post op today and a week ago I was 32.5 down. I am feeling wonderful and eating and actually keeping solid food down. Had a little problem with my tummy saying what the heck is that? And making it come back up. I am on swallowable vitamins and walking and doing a stair stepper. So it does get better everyday. Hang in there sweetie and keep us informed. Tammy Lap RNY 1/8/04 318/285
baybekmbrly
on 2/19/04 4:47 am - SomeWhere, NY
I just wanted to say congrats to Mia and Tammy!
Most Active