3 more days!!!!

MIA N.
on 2/10/04 8:45 am - VAIL, AZ
just 3 more days until i am reborn again!!!, i went to the pre-op class today and i was interesting, i did find out that my co-pays are due up front, i was under the impression that i would be billed for them since there is no absolute way to determine how long you will be in the hospital.. which is not stopping me from having it done... so right now i am just trying to get over this nasty cold i have and now i think i am getting an ear infection!!! not fun at all. please keep me in your prayers and thoughts, i will update everyone when i get home.... thanks Mia
Ellie D.
on 2/10/04 10:57 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi Mia, Just wanted to wish you the best of luck! I sure hope you are over your cold on surgery day that way it does not get canceled. Can't wait to talk to you on the loosind side of life! God Bless Ellie
moirap
on 2/10/04 1:45 pm - Mesa, AZ
Were you at St lukes today .I was in that class also. Dr Fang is doing my surg feb 12th. I have pacificare also. Its a small world. Good luck you will do great regards Moira
Tamara T.
on 2/10/04 9:26 pm - Claypool, AZ
Mia, You are going to do great!! You are in my thoughts and prayers. Keep us updated. Tammy
Most Active