Approved in 28 days!!!

Andrea P.
on 2/8/04 4:07 pm - Surprise, AZ
I consider myself to be extremely fortunate and must have God on my side. I have read so many profiles and learned of the difficulties people have had getting through this approval process. I went to my PCP on Jan 8, went to the required seminar on Jan 16, after the seminar I went to the up to the office to schedule my consult. I was the last person in line and while I was there someone called to canc their consult and I was able to take their spot - Jan 22nd! My prior Psych consult was accepted so I don't have to do that again!! Yeah!! Everything was submitted to my insurance company and I had a surgery date by February 5th!!!!! I almost fell out when I got the message. I am scheduled for surgery on April 27th!!! I never would have thought I could get through this approval process so quickly. I guess my PCP has done a fabulous job documenting all my efforts for the last 2 years. I am very thankful and humbled that God would open these doors for me.
Arizona_Sun
on 2/8/04 10:36 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Congratulations! I, too, was one of the lucky ones. From start to finish my whole procedure was less than 3 months. I really appreciated not having the stress of trying to get approval in my life. Sandra down 35.5 pounds
(deactivated member)
on 2/9/04 5:34 am - El Mirage, AZ
Geesh, that might even have been a WORLD record!!! I haven't LOOKED @ your profile yet, but apparently you didn't have CIGNA!!! (and if you DID, God Bless you!!) LMAO... anywhooo, Congrats!! That is fantastic!! ~Michelle
lemarie22
on 2/9/04 8:11 am - Glendale, AZ
Andrea, That's fantastic! Congratulations. Connie
Most Active