I'M APPROVED!!!!!!!!

lemarie22
on 2/5/04 11:37 am - Glendale, AZ
Yippee Skippy!! Thank God, Thank God! Haven't called for a date yet, just found out, but I'll let you know when I have that long awaited date. Connie
(deactivated member)
on 2/5/04 12:01 pm - El Mirage, AZ
YES!!!!!!!! Can't wait for that date...almost feels like MINE all over again!! I couldn't be HAPPIER for you!!! (Like I said to Connie, I can't wait to see her "stoned up" on Morph!! I'm bringing my camera! j/k) LOVE, your buddy Mich
Tamara T.
on 2/5/04 9:34 pm - Claypool, AZ
Wahoooooo doin the happy dance for you!!! I am so happy for you. Tammy
donnasmiley75
on 2/5/04 10:00 pm - glendale, AZ
that is so great I bet you excited well me too I have 46 more days till my surgery I can't wait well please let us know when you get the big day.
Donna M.
on 2/6/04 1:47 am - Avondale, AZ
Connie, I cannot even tell you how happy I am you were finally approved. Your perseverance has paid off....It can only get better from here... I CANNOT wait to come and terrorize your nurses....WOOHOO!!!!!
Tanya T.
on 2/6/04 7:24 am - mesa, az
I am just so very happy for you. You deserve to celebrate! Tanya T
Dennis W.
on 2/6/04 10:07 pm - Dewey, Az
Is'nt this such a wonderful release of acquired tension. When Michelle says it feels like hers all over again, you just gotta know it's a great thing. Congratulations to another Arizonian. Only 31 days to go, but who's counting anyway.
xena28
on 2/7/04 10:14 am - mesa, AZ
CONGRATULATIONS! I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU! ISN'T WALTER LINDSTROM GREAT?!?!?! HE GOT ME APPROVED IN THE SECOND LEVEL ON 01/22/04, AND NOW MY SURGERY DATE IS 02/18/04! I AM SO GLAD THAT YOU ARE ABLE TO GET GOING ON TO YOUR NEW LIFE! CONGRATS AGAIN!!!!!
Most Active