6 days and counting!

Kim R.
on 1/20/04 1:16 pm - Peoria, AZ
Had my PAT's today at BTC. Was very impressed with all the tests they ran. It actually made me feel better as I've been freaking out lately. I asked the nurse if I could see the rooms/hospital portion of the building and she took me to the 2nd floor. I will be getting a private room (thank God!) It is a new building so everything looked spotless! Everyone seemed very personable so now it is a matter of getting my mind set and getting this puppy done and over with! Kim R/az
Tamara T.
on 1/21/04 1:53 am - Claypool, AZ
Oh Kim Honey you are gonna do great I just know it. 5 more days to go. I am excited for you. I am down 15 lbs. since the 13th. I never imagined it would come off so fast. Keep positive thoughts and keep us informed. Tammy
Kim R.
on 1/22/04 3:16 am - Peoria, AZ
Hi Tammy! You are doing fantastic! OMG! I hope that I can lose that much in such a short time. I hope you are feeling better and able to be up and around. I am getting more anxious everyday but I know I will be fine. The BTC is right next to where the Phoenix Open is and I guess this weekend is the big opening day. Ugh! BTC called me and said they would be mailing me a parking pass because of the event. I guess they're concerned with people using their parking lot for the Open. I dread my hubby having to come and fight traffic when he comes to visit me. Poor guy. Anyway, keep us posted on your progress. You are doing awesome! Woo Hoo! Kim R/az
Shrinking F.
on 1/21/04 1:55 am - Phoenix, AZ
You're going to do great Kim, I just know it. You'll be in my thoughts and I can't wait to see you on the other side. KL
cindy
on 1/22/04 1:51 am - Mesa, az
You are soon going to be skinny and healthier, my thoughts are with you for a safe surgery and a speedy, uncomplicated recovery. The nurses are super, and remember get up and walk as soon as you can, and don't forget "no pain, no loss". You are going to do fantastic!!!!!!!
Arizona_Sun
on 1/22/04 6:17 am - Gilbert, AZ
Kim - you will love BTC. The staff is terrific and it is wonderful to have the room all to yourself too. Soon you will be on the losing side of life and that is terrific. Good luck. Sandra down 28 1/4 pounds
Most Active