Date Change from 2/11 to 2/19

Becky P.
on 1/18/04 2:17 pm - Chandler, AZ
Hello folks... Nothing urgent here, just an attempt to whittle away the time, keeping in touch and reading about you all. You really ARE inspiring, you know! ;) Rough week last week. Surgery date was changed and set back 8 days from 2/11 to 2/19. That's "do-able", but I was also notified at this late date about needing "cardiac clearance". I dont fear getting that, its just that notice for something so important is just now being delivered! I have an appt with my cardio on the 23rd. Can anyone tell me what tests "cardiac clearance" involves? A little issue with insurance coverage reared its head last week too, so, to be sure, this journey is not for the faint-hearted. I'm turning into a little bull-dog over this matter and will NOT let loose of the good things that are ahead! Godspeed to us all on our journeys to a new, THINNER, life! Becky
(deactivated member)
on 1/19/04 6:30 am - El Mirage, AZ
All my cardio involved was an EKG. I laid down, she placed all the sticky tabs on me, and in about a minute, I was done. ~Michelle post op 11/21
Tamara T.
on 1/20/04 1:15 am - Claypool, AZ
Becky, My cardiac clearance was a bit more entailed as I had an episode of congestive heart failure. But in most cases it is an EKG. Good luck! Tammy
Most Active