I made it through

Tamara T.
on 1/14/04 7:57 am - Claypool, AZ
Connie, Thanks so much, This has been a really great few months. Now I am looking forward to this next year of changes in my body. Thank you for your well wishes, Tammy Lap RNY 1/8/04
Matt M.
on 1/12/04 8:19 am - Farmington, NM
Tammy, It's so great hearing from you. Congratulation on your first step, which was your successful surgery. I can't wait to read your blow-by-blow about the day of surgery and your stay at the hospital. I hope I can find out what to expect for the 28th. Matt
Jackie B.
on 1/12/04 10:11 am - Phoenix, AZ
Tammy: Some angel I am! I got a message from Kay Friday at work, but I was off. I e-mailed her today to find that you are doing well. A BIG CONGRATS for coming over to this side. Water is still my challenge, so make it your friend and EAT Slowly. That isn't hard at first, but I am in my 4th month and suddenly I have an appetite! I hear you get to go home tomorrow? Rest all you need to and God Bless. Jackie
Tamara T.
on 1/14/04 8:00 am - Claypool, AZ
Jackie, Not a problem hun. Thanks for being my angel. I can't believe I am doing so well. I am not having a problem with the water. I think the vitamins are going to be the worst for me, Nothing has bothered my pouch yet. But I'm sure the day will come. How much weight have you lost so far? I lost the 15 I gained in the hospital. Take care and keep me informed on your progress. Tammy
Kim R.
on 1/12/04 12:35 pm - Peoria, AZ
Tammy, So glad your home and you made it to the "losing side". I was anxious to see how you were doing, but my pc took a major dump last week and my hubby was just TODAY able to get it up and running again. Take care of yourself and keep us posted on how your doing! Kim R/az
joyful516
on 1/13/04 11:31 pm - Gilbert, AZ
wHAT IS A SPIROMETER?
Tamara T.
on 1/14/04 8:02 am - Claypool, AZ
Spirometer is the little plastic machine they give you that has a tube on it. You have to suck on the tube to make a little measuring device go up. Helps with your lungs. Tammy
MIA N.
on 1/14/04 1:39 am - VAIL, AZ
congrats tammy!!! i am glad to hear that you are doing good, my surgery is feb. 13th. i do have a question for though, did you go through alot of heavy emotions the night before surgery or even the day of surgery?.. and how long did they say that you would be out of work? again i am so happy to hear that everything went well... success on a full and speedy recovery!!! soon to join the loser club Mia
Tamara T.
on 1/14/04 8:04 am - Claypool, AZ
Hi Mia, I didn't have the heavy emotions before or after. I know it will come. It almost always does. You may actually go into mourning for food. Just get all the info you can and go to support groups. Tammy
Most Active