I have A DATE X:-)

donnasmiley75
on 12/29/03 8:48 am - glendale, AZ
I got My Date today I am So excited. I told My son to go check the Mail and he brought it in to me. i opened it and I started screaming. so I called DR. Zahns Office and she said I just opend your letter here is your date It is for March 23,2004. She then Told me She will call me to let me know when All my pre test will be done. I cant belive it this is going to happen. It seams so far a way but I can't wait. I will be Moving to my Mom's same appt complex on Feb 8th so I can Be closer to her. she want to help with my kids I did It I Did It
cindy
on 12/29/03 9:42 am - Mesa, az
Congrats on getting approved. I am doing a happy dance for you I had my surgery with Dr. Zahn on August 6th, he is a fantastic surgeon, and you could not be in better hands. March will be here before you know it. Cindy Smith 4 1/2 months post-op - 90 lbs
(deactivated member)
on 12/29/03 11:39 am - El Mirage, AZ
Congrats Donna!! You're almost there. All the pre-op stuff will keep you occupied! Keep those approvals COMING!!! HUGS! Michelle post op 11/21
Kim R.
on 12/29/03 12:24 pm - Peoria, AZ
Donna I envy you all that have your dates already! Congratulations and keep us posted! I'll be watching everyones successes! Kim R
Tamara T.
on 12/30/03 4:34 am - Claypool, AZ
Oh I am so Happy for you Sweetie!!! You really Did do it!! Keep us informed. Tammy
Betsy M.
on 1/16/04 10:55 pm - Lake Havasu City, AZ
Congrats Donna!!that is sooo awesome! I can't wait till i'm where your at :D good luck and keep us posted!!! Betsy
Most Active