Greetings

Santa C.
on 12/24/03 1:02 am - Elf Land, AK
I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Waist Line! You are all doing so well no matter where you are in your journey - - - Keep up the good work and don't be naughty! Ho, Ho, Ho. Santa
Tammy F.
on 12/24/03 2:26 am - Fishers, IN
Why thank you Santa! I promise I've been a very good girl this year! I'll be leaving you some low carb cookies with some milk tonight (will leave you one of my Lactaid tablets just in case...LOL)...hope you enjoy! Merry Christmas everyone! Tammy
cindy
on 12/24/03 4:16 am - Mesa, az
Thank you Santa, I already have what I wanted for Christmas, I am down -86 lbs and living my life, and loving myself. Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night....................
Kim R.
on 12/24/03 4:33 am - Peoria, AZ
Thank you Santa! You came early this year and left my present.... an approval! Merry Christmas to you and all my AMOS family! Kim Richards
(deactivated member)
on 12/24/03 5:25 am - El Mirage, AZ
It's SANTA!!! I KNOW him!!! This has been a miracle year for me. SO glad I made this decission. I have never had a lasting regret. Admittedly, that first commercial once I got home, was with Arby's Italian Roast Beef sandwich. What a nasty, cruel thing to watch, as I sipped my broth a month ago! LOL (At that time, it seemed like FOREVER until you eat "normal" foods again...LOL) Blessings to all!! ~Michelle One month post op, down at least 20!
Tanya T.
on 12/24/03 6:57 am - mesa, az
Santa, I could not even bear to ask for anything for Christmas. Between you and God I have received the best gift of all! I had WLS and I am down 47 pounds. Yea me! Tanya T
Jessmac
on 12/25/03 3:00 am - Phoenix, AZ
So, Santa, you know anyone over at Cigna? Perhaps you could bring them all a conscience and some "good will toward men" so we'll have lots more good news to celebrate soon. Happy Holidays!
Most Active