Attn Connie Leon

Tanya T.
on 12/20/03 4:12 am - mesa, az
How did it go on Friday???? I was praying and sending you my approval vibes and wanted to know if it worked! Tanya T
Jessmac
on 12/20/03 6:52 am - Phoenix, AZ
Me too!
Tamara T.
on 12/20/03 9:51 pm - Claypool, AZ
Me three!! Tammy
lemarie22
on 12/21/03 2:39 am - Glendale, AZ
Awww... Thanks guys. I really appreciate the support. This is probably the most nerve wracking thing I've ever been through. Walter gave his spiel and presented the evidence that I had complied with the dietary requirements. He told them that I had met all of the old requirements that were in effect when I first submitted for approval and I should not have to be held to the new requirements that went into effect in October. He reminded the committee that every Arizona denial has been overturned in outside review. He talked about my co-morbidities and then it was my turn. I went over my diet history and talked about my co-morbidities. I told them that in spite of only having a 7th grade education, I have a very responsible job supervising web application developers and that my web designs have saved the state of Arizona millions of dollars. I told them that I had gotten to where I am through very hard work and determination. I told them I had approached every diet I have ever tried with the same determination and grit, but diets just do not work for me. At the end, no one had any questions at all. The Appeals Coordinator said that we had done an excellent job and it was a good sign that there were no questions. I talked to Walter afterwards and he said that whether or not they ask questions hasn't been an indicator in his experience. It may just mean that they already have their minds made up one way or another. Soooo... I wait. The decision is supposed to be made by the 24th so we'll see what happens. It's out of my hands now. God's probably tired of my running prayer that lasts all day long. He's probably glad when I go to sleep and He gets some relief from my nagging for approval. LOL Thanks so much the the support and good vibes. You'll probably hear me whooping if I get approved, but I'll post it anyway. Hugs, Connie
Tanya T.
on 12/21/03 3:30 am - mesa, az
Connie, I know that I speak for everyone here when I say that we ALL will be praying for you this week. Just imagine what a wonderful Christmas gift it will be to hear that you have gotten approved! (I for one and just accepting the fact that you will be approved!!!) I know what you mean about nagging God. I felt like I had a DSL line to God during my approval process (you know always connected at high speed!). I now think he is getting a little tired of my "Guess what God I lost another pound!" speaches he is now beggining to hear. He loves you so do not worry He will always want to be there for you. Just like your AMOS family! Huggs, Tanya T
Kim R.
on 12/22/03 4:53 am - Peoria, AZ
Wow Connie, Isn't amazing the amount of nonsense we have to go thru just for them to provide us with the services we pay for monthly? It infuriates me! You will be in my prayers and please keep me in yours. My insurance co. is now wanting additional documentation on my comorbidities and how they will be improved by this surgery. Just more B.S.! My Pcp had already provided them with a letter of medical necessity listing all my comorbidities and they have my medical records. Take care and keep me posted. I many need to use that attorney! Kim Richards
Most Active