WOOOOOHOOOO I AM APROVED

donnasmiley75
on 12/19/03 8:35 am - glendale, AZ
this Is it I am aproved WWWWWWWHHHHHHOOOO I called My Ins today just to check before the weekend and they said your in your aproved I am so excited I have been wating for this along time. I will Find out on Monday or Tuesday when my date is. Mary Christmas
(deactivated member)
on 12/19/03 10:22 am - El Mirage, AZ
Donna, there aren't too many other words in this world that sound QUITE as good as "YOU ARE APPROVED" That is AWSEOME!!!! I STILL remember the day I got MY news, after being told no 4 times..lol CONGRATS!!! ~Michelle post op 11/21 and down 20 pounds!
cindy
on 12/20/03 10:56 am - Mesa, az
I am so happy for you, this is really going to happen for you. That is not the ground shaking, it is me doing the happy dance for you.
Tamara T.
on 12/20/03 9:49 pm - Claypool, AZ
Donna, You go girl Mich is right there are no other words that sound quite as good as You're approved!!!!! I actually cried when I heard those words. Now here I am on the countdown to my new life!! Now so are you!!! Keep us informed. Tammy RNY 1/8/04
Tanya T.
on 12/21/03 3:31 am - mesa, az
Donna , I am soooo very happy for you. Let us know on Monday when your big day is going to be. Tanya T
Tanya T.
on 12/21/03 3:31 am - mesa, az
Donna , I am soooo very happy for you. Let us know on Monday when your big day is going to be. Tanya T
Most Active