Three weeks till surgery

Christine D.
on 12/16/03 4:29 am - Surprise, AZ
As the days tick by I am getting a little scared. Is their anyone out there that has had the surgery at the Scottsdale Bariatric Institute? Can you tell me how things go there?
Tamara T.
on 12/17/03 9:09 am - Claypool, AZ
Hi Christine, I have 3 weeks to go too. I am also at Scottsdale Bariatric. I just went for my pre op class today. What is your actual date for surgery? I have done alot of research on Bariatric surgeons and hospitals and I feel that Scottsdale bariatric and Dr's Blackstone and Doxey are the best. Take care, Tammy
Arizona_Sun
on 12/17/03 10:21 am - Gilbert, AZ
I was done at the BTC in Scottsdale, but do know that the Scottsdale Bariatric Center has an excellent reputation with their top surgeons. Good luck to both of you in your upcoming surgery. My surgery was on the 8th and I feel great. I even went to Scottsdale (45 minute drive) for my monthly support meeting last night - shocked them. Sandra
Matt M.
on 12/18/03 6:37 am - Farmington, NM
Hi Tamara and Sandra, I too am having surgery at Scottsdale Bariatric Center in January. My surgery date is January 28th. I just found this site and this is my 1st e-mail post... Dr Blackstone has an excellent reputation but I have yet to meet her. The 3rd week of January I'm scheduled for my Pre-operative classes and examine with Dr. Blackstone. I live in New Mexico in the four corner's area. Hope to hear from both of you soon. Matt
Most Active