SANDRA McDANIEL IS LOOKING PRETTY COOL TODAY!

OLEVIA J.
on 12/9/03 10:48 am - GILBERT, AZ
Hi Everyone, Sandra's angels went to visit her today at BTC in Scottsdale. She looks fabulous. She had plenty of color in her face, had been up walking, was doing her own breathing treatments, and was coughing. Her husband of 31 years, Steve was right by her side. That is an accomplishment in itself. So, we know weight loss will be a snap for her. Sandra was in the best of spirits. La Dessa and I took her 2 glass spun angels to watch over her when we are not there. It put a smile on her face. Her husband took pics of her with us. OK, I must confess. I forgot to print the cards and take to her. So, I'll be back up there tomorrow. She made me this beautiful butterfly card with some of the quotes from her website, which was accompanied with a beautiful butterfly calendar for 2004. (As you can guess I love butterflies.) She is such a kind lady with a sweet spirit. I will keep you updated.
sandi
on 12/11/03 1:26 pm - bowie, MD
I am so glad that sandra is doing so well today. Please tell her to update us when she gets home, and we will be praying for her swift recovery. Sandi
Most Active