Trying NOT to obsess!

Kim R.
on 12/8/03 1:10 pm - Peoria, AZ
Hi everyone, I can't seem to stay away from this board. I finally had what I hope to be the last hoop to jump through for my insurance co. I had my consult with the Nutritionist today and am currently waiting for my Psych Evaluation to be sent to my surgeon. I believe everything else has been sent to the insurance co. I am praying so hard that they approve me. I am already fantasizing about the beautiful clothes that I'm going to buy...then it hits me. What if they deny you? It's so depressing. I want this so badly as I am constantly exhausted, back pain, knee pain, shortness of breath. You all know what I mean. This board has been just a wealth of information and a God send. Please say a prayer for me that this will go through. I just keep thinking they're going to come up with "something else" that I'll need to provide. Why does it have to be so hard when it is clearly a medical necessity? Oh well... Kim
Tamara T.
on 12/9/03 12:11 am - Claypool, AZ
I am praying for you sweetie. I erally do not understand the insurance companies except that it all comes down to money. They want to keep it. Please keep us posted. Tammy
Tanya T.
on 12/9/03 4:17 am - mesa, az
Kim I will keep you in my prayers. Please be aware though, depending on your insurance, very very very few get approved on the first try. I had one appeal to get approved but there are many wonderful women on this site that have had to go thru many appeals to get approved. So all I am saying is that I do not want you to get depressed if it does not go thru the first time. Remember good things come to those who wait. Tanya T
Most Active