References for Psychologist in NW Valley(Glendale/Peoria)

Kim R.
on 12/2/03 4:24 am - Peoria, AZ
Hi Everyone, I am having a heck of a time getting ahold of the Psychologist that BTC referred me to. I have called 4 times and they assured me they would call me back to schedule an appt. but have failed to do so. This has been going on for over a week and I don't want this to hold up by submission to the insurance co. Can anyone tell me who they used in the NW Valley? I'm looking for someone who won't charge me an arm and a leg and will get the information to BTC fairly quickly. The ones I have called wanted to dragi it out for 3-4 sessions and charge me close to $750.00! Any help is appreciated! Kim
Jessmac
on 12/2/03 5:26 am - Phoenix, AZ
I used Dr. Katy Fielder. I liked her quite a bit. I don't have her phone number but she works in a building I used to work in, so I have her address: 1702 East Highland, Phoenix. Good luck!
Tamara T.
on 12/2/03 6:14 am - Claypool, AZ
I used Lisa Galper but I think she just does them for Scottsdale Bariatric Institute. She only charged $95.00. Tammy
donnasmiley75
on 12/2/03 12:04 pm - glendale, AZ
I have Dr Abby Garcia (NOT sure If spelled right) she is also at 1702 E Highland I have humana so my ins covered all but my 15$ co pay
Most Active