Far West Valley Support Grouip...

nucgirl97
on 12/1/03 1:20 am - Buckeye, AZ
Well i see there are a few interested in having a far west support group. e have any ideas of a meeting place? Or a specific day or time for everyone? Give me some input and ill see what i can do about finding a place i know a few librarys that we can use to meet in after hours in Avondale/Goodyear area and possibly a few places in Buckeye. Anyone Interested please feel free to email me and ill start an email list and we can all communicate together via email till we can get this thing started. Hope everyone is having an awsome holiday season thus far.. Shell
Tammy F.
on 12/1/03 9:42 am - Fishers, IN
Hi Shell, Suzanne and I were just chatting online and we're going to meet at Denny's in Goodyear (I-10 & Litchfield Road) this coming Friday night at 6pm. Nothing formal or anything and anyone and everyone is welcome to join in. Whoever is interested, please just let me know prior to Friday afternoon so I can make sure we get a table for enough people that night! I'm still a bit wiped out (I'm 10 days post op) but I'm determined to meet up with some fellow WLS'ers and soon! Shell, I know we exchanged some emails earlier so if you set something up at a library or something as a more regular type of meeting, please do add me to your email contact list! I'd love to join in. Tammy
Donna M.
on 12/2/03 12:03 am - Avondale, AZ
I would love to meet you all at Denny's this Friday if that is possible. Maybe we could discuss where else to meet. A far west group is so needed. Thanks Michelle for putting this together.
Tammy F.
on 12/2/03 1:13 pm - Fishers, IN
Hi Donna, I look forward to meeting you this Friday night! Tammy
nucgirl97
on 12/3/03 2:27 am - Buckeye, AZ
Count me in for friday night at 6pm as well.. Can't wait to meet you all.. Shell
Most Active