No surgery for me on Thursday

Barbara D.
on 11/30/03 9:32 pm - somewhere over the rainbow, az
My surgeon will not do surgery on me until March 15th due to the TIA I had in Sept. My neurologist wants me to be on six months regimen of aspirin. I know it is for the best but still a bummer. Seems like so far away. Best wishes to all.
Tammy F.
on 11/30/03 10:41 pm - Fishers, IN
Barbara, I'm sorry to hear you have to wait longer than anticipated but it seems that it's for the best. Six months will fly by though and before you know it, you'll be posting "Where did the time go?!" Good luck to you! Tammy
Barbara D.
on 11/30/03 11:22 pm - somewhere over the rainbow, az
Thanks for the encouraging words. I will use the time to get the things done that I did not have time to before and stock up on those protein shakes.
Tamara T.
on 12/1/03 12:04 am - Claypool, AZ
Barbara, I know it seems like a real bummer but you are right the time will fly by. My time is flying by so fast I can't keep up. Take care of yourself. Tammy
(deactivated member)
on 12/1/03 3:28 am - El Mirage, AZ
aww, that bites! But rest in knowing it IS going to happen. Time DOES fly, most definetely! I'm sure with the holidays ahead, you'll be busy enough! As for the previous response on protein shakes, check out http://www.gourmetprotein.com. I ordered a sample box of 7 flavors for the cost of shipping only, which was $4.95. (can't hurt!) Flavors are: The flavors were: banana cream berry medley chocolate chip (I love chocolate, but even THIS doesn't sound "good" to me, but we'll see) orange dreamsicle pina colada raspberries and cream tropical paradise Barbara, hang in there! Michelle
Most Active