I'm getting married

Tamara T.
on 11/24/03 11:30 pm - Claypool, AZ
Well folks, we have decided to tie the knot before my surgery. Carl has decided that he wants to accompany me on this journey and the rest. So December 6 at 3:00 in Mesa. At his mom's house we will have a small wedding. Then next fall we are going to have the BIG cowboy blowout wedding that I want. Up here in Globe. Thanks for all of your support. Can't wait until January 8th for my surgery. Between Michelle and Patti and everyone else, I think I am extremely ready for this. You are all Love, Tammy A soon to be Doxey Moxey Doll
Arizona_Sun
on 11/25/03 1:56 am - Gilbert, AZ
Congratulations!!!! It sounds like you have quite the plans for your blow out wedding. Good for Carl wanting to be part of your journey. Sandra
Tanya T.
on 11/25/03 3:37 am - mesa, az
Tammy, I am so very glad to her that you sweetie has decided to take a walk to the other side of life with you!!! I know that the men in our lives can be a pain in the butt at times but we love them anyway!!! I will be thinking of you on December 6th (I live here in Mesa so I will send you my happy good weather thoughts!). January 8th is just a heartbeat away. Time will fly especially as a newlywed Congrats again! Tanya T
Shrinking F.
on 11/25/03 6:39 am - Phoenix, AZ
How wonderful. Congrats on the engagment and good luck on the upcoming surgery. Everything will be perfect I'm sure. KL
Heather S.
on 11/25/03 7:23 am - Surprise, AZ
Congratulations on your engagement and best of luck during your journey! 280/153/140 Best Wishes~
cindy
on 11/25/03 8:17 am - Mesa, az
You are really starting a new life, I am so happy for you. First, a new husband, then a skinnier you. Sounds like he is a good man, hold on to him there is not alot of them out there. I have been married to my sweetie for 33 years, he is diffentely one of the good ones.
(deactivated member)
on 11/25/03 12:24 pm - El Mirage, AZ
Hey, that is FANTASTIC!! Blessings to you BOTH!!! I'm glad I could be of SOME help to you, also. It was kind of you to say that. ~Mich
Tamara T.
on 11/26/03 12:59 am - Claypool, AZ
Only saying the truth Mich, You have been great. My sweetie thinks we all need to collaborate on a book about our Cigna hell experiences and the journey we are taking. I told him that you and Patti would be great at that. How are you feeling? Are things better for you at almost a week out? I sure hope so. Thinking of ya, Tammy
Most Active