Hey all! New here (Sort of )

Stephanie H.
on 11/21/03 8:22 am - St. Louis, MO
Hi Everyone! While I am over 2 yrs post op, this is my first time posting here at Obesityhelp.com. I have been a member here since before my surgery in September of 2001, but I guess its been a while since I've been back. You know what they say about us posties ... time to give back what we received from all of the wonderful people who went before us. Well, I'd love to be able to answer any questions or concerns that anyone may have going into this life changing surgery! I am down 130 lbs and about 110 inches, I am post abdominoplasty and have gone from a size 30/32 to a size 12 and life is wonderful! I promise to hang around for a bit. This seems like a wonderful place to be! Steph Open RnY 9/01 Dr H. Juarez St Lukes
Arizona_Sun
on 11/21/03 9:19 am - Gilbert, AZ
Welcome Home!!! I have surgery on December 8 and am looking forward to being on the losing side of things. I love the graphic for your page on here. Where did you find that gorgeous butterfly? Sandra
Stephanie H.
on 11/21/03 11:37 am - St. Louis, MO
Hi Sandra, Wow!! You are right around the corner from your surgery, the next few weeks are going to go SO fast for you! Make sure that you have everything that you need for the hospital and for home so that you don't have to go scrambling for things. As for my profile page, a wonderful angel lady named Donna made that for me, so I'm really not too sure where she found the graphics. Ever since my surgery I am BIG into butterflies. YOu can check out my website at http://www.twistedsistah.com/steph I'm sure you'll see a trend there! lol Please sweetie, let me know if you have ANY questions, I'll be more than happy to help! Steph
Most Active