TOMORROW's my BIG day!

(deactivated member)
on 11/20/03 4:37 am - El Mirage, AZ
Hello to all! Tomorrow is IT...WOOOWHOO! I'm not sure WHAT I'm feeling, aside from relieved that the Magnesium Citrate stuff wasn't as God awful bad as I thought it would be. (makes your mouth water tho. I had the "Pleasing Lemony-flavored" one. I looked at that and thought, "YYYAAH, right". Going to put some Vicks on my chest, to further help this lingering cold, but aside from that, I'm READY TO GO!! Michelle
Patty P.
on 11/20/03 5:27 am - PHOENIX, AZ
That Magnesium Citrate stuff has a profound effect, from what I've heard !! Best of luck tomorrow, Michelle. God bless, Shell/Patty
Arizona_Sun
on 11/20/03 5:33 am - Gilbert, AZ
Good luck tomorow!! You will be soon on the lighter side of life. I think I am in the numbed phase now - this is really happening. I have irritable bowel so that kind of stuff usually shoots straight through me. I should be clean as a whistle on my prep day. Sandra
cindy
on 11/20/03 9:59 am - Mesa, az
You have fought so hard for this day to come, I am so proud of you, and know you are going to be fantastic. Remember, walk as soon as you can, and sip your water. My prayers are with you, soon you will be on the losing side.
Ashlie H.
on 11/20/03 11:28 am - Chandler, AZ
Hi Michelle! I had it one week ago today, and all I can say is those first couple of days are so bad--but right this minute they are a distant memory. Every day that you feel not so great, just keep telling yourself that tomorrow will be worlds better. Yesterday I shopped all day. Two days before that, I went to sing with my singing group, the day before that was the first time post-op that my husband and I did you know what. The day after the surgery all that seemed impossible due to the way I felt! They really never let you rest in the hospital, so it will be so nice when you get home in your bed. I can't wait to hear from you next week and see how you are doing! I will be thinking of you all day tomorrow! Ashlie
Arizona_Sun
on 11/21/03 12:18 am - Gilbert, AZ
Ashlie - I was wondering how you were doing. I could not remember the exact date of your surgery and found myself so busy trying to take care of things to get my approval done, etc. So wonderful to hear from you. Sandra
joyful516
on 11/21/03 1:37 am - Gilbert, AZ
Please share with us as soon as you feel able. I want to hear about how you are feeling.
marmijo
on 11/21/03 12:08 pm - NM
I have been following all your trials and I admire you for your dilligence. You have been an inspiration. I wish you all the best in your recovery.
OLEVIA J.
on 11/21/03 1:52 pm - GILBERT, AZ
MIchelle, I am so proud of you, You have fought a good fight and WON! Congrats!
Tamara T.
on 11/22/03 7:41 am - Claypool, AZ
Ok Lady bug I know this is late, but know that I thought of you often yesterday. My prayers are with you as you recover. This is yours BABY!!! You sure earned it. Tammy
Most Active