Looking For (far) West Valley Support Group

nucgirl97
on 11/13/03 3:15 am - Buckeye, AZ
Hiya all, I live in the far west valley ( Buckeye to be exact ) like i said FAR west valley hehe.. just wondering if there are any support groups close by.. Thanks in advance for the info. Michelle Williams
Donna M.
on 11/13/03 1:05 pm - Avondale, AZ
Hi Michelle To my knowledge there isn't a "west side" support group, although I do believe there has been talk of setting one up.
Barbara D.
on 11/13/03 1:33 pm - somewhere over the rainbow, az
Hi Michelle, I have seen a post before for a support group on the 2nd and 4th Mondays of the month at a YMCA in Glendale. I will try to find more specifics on it in the morning as I can't see in the dark and the whole family is . Email me and remind me if I forget [email protected].
erron1570
on 11/14/03 12:27 am
I am in Kingman, and I know of at least one other gal that would love to have a "very" far west support group or just a GTG every now and then. I'd be interested for anything closer!
Susan H.
on 11/17/03 6:06 am - Wickenburg, AZ
I live in Wickenburg, and would definitely be interested in conecting with others from the westside of things, too. I am just beginning my surgery journey, and would appreciate being a part of some kind of a support group, so if any of you finds something out, please let me know. Thanks! Susan Hannah
Tammy F.
on 11/30/03 2:18 am - Fishers, IN
I am in Avondale and would love to meet others on this side of town! If anything has been set up since your post, please let me know. If not, perhaps those of us on the far west side could get something going. Anyone else on this side interested? Tammy
suzcar51
on 11/30/03 8:56 am - Somewhere in, AZ
I'm in Litchfield Park and would love to have a far west valley support group. At one time one of Blackstone's post-op's wanted to start one in her home. Don't know what happened to it. Maybe a group meeting at a local far west eatery or something else?
Jackie B.
on 12/5/03 8:13 am - Phoenix, AZ
Hi All: Add me to the West Valley list. I am right at the border of Avondale. Jackie
Most Active