Wow! Vitalady prices

(deactivated member)
on 11/11/03 8:42 am - El Mirage, AZ
Hi there, thought I had better get my vitamins ordered, as I have surgery next week. Bariatric Advantage was the site that Dr. B's office gave me. I had NO idea how "high priced" they were there, until I checked out Vitalady.com's site. WOW. I keep posts and Q & A things in a word file, and I remembered seeing her recommended so I went and got my vitamins from her. Again, SUPER prices! ~Michelle
Arizona_Sun
on 11/11/03 10:42 pm - Gilbert, AZ
What vitamins did you order? I am thinking about what I need to order so that I will be ready. Sandra
marmijo
on 11/13/03 9:11 am - NM
Please do tell us what vitamins you ordered. I am on a waiting list for an appointment,for an initial exam and still have a ways to go but I am trying to get all the information I need now.
Arizona_Sun
on 11/17/03 3:43 am - Gilbert, AZ
I put in my big order for vitamins and more protein supplements. I am beginning my protein build up pre-surgery so that I can have the best of luck with post-surgery healing. I am using mostly the Champion Pure Whey Protein chocolate for this. I also have it in vanilla, and I have ordered Proplete Gold Banana Cream and Double Chocolate. I also ordered a couple flavors from wlssuccess in the nectar series: apple and strawberry. I realize that some of these I might not like post surgery for a while, but at this time I tend to pretty much like or not mind all of the protein shakes (I am definitely weird). Lets see, I ordered: the chewable calcium citrate, multi vitamin capsules, Vitamin E dry, Vitamin A&D (dry, I think), and Stress B Complex. I already have B12 sublinguals at home and zinc capsules at home. This should have me ready for my post-surgery needs. I figure that those that I ordered from Vitalady run me $0.75 a day or $22.50 a month. I am anxiously awaiting my formal approval letter so I can get a DATE!!!! It has been years since I have wanted a date. haha. At least this one is with a surgeon as I don't think my husband would appreciate it if I was wanting any other kind of date. Sandra
Most Active