Freaking Out!

WENDY B.
on 11/10/03 2:15 pm - AZ
I have a surgey date of Nov.24th and I am starting to freak out. I am 28 and have a husband and 2 small children . The thoughts of something going wrong and leaving them behind are becoming overwhelming for me! I have trust that I am in Gods hands, but I can't get these bad thoughts out of my head. Am I freaking out or have others experienced the same thing? Thanks ahead of time for any response!
Amy B.
on 11/11/03 4:28 am - prescott valley, az
Wendy, I love you and you will do great, you are in gods hands and thats the best place to be.Just remember your favorite saying I CAN DO ALL THINGS THROUGH CHRIST WHO STRENGHTHENS ME. Your so pretty inside and out, and you will feel so good about yourself after this. god bless. Love, your sis
cking01
on 11/11/03 10:22 am - Near Birmingham, AL
Hi Wendy! Hang in there! With this surgery done you will be alive longer to spend time with and pay more attention to your loved ones! Just think positive thoughts and say your prayers! Please let us know how you do! Dee King
Tamara T.
on 11/15/03 10:10 pm - Claypool, AZ
Wendy, I am sure that all of us have those freaking out moments. Just know that having this surgery is going to give you a new life to share with yor husband and kids. A healthier, happier life. Take a deep breath know that we are here if and when you need us. :hug: Tammy
Most Active