Update on Patti Harada

(deactivated member)
on 11/8/03 1:38 pm - El Mirage, AZ
Connie and I visited Patti today. She was a bit ferverish, and was MUCH more groggy and out of it today than yesterday, I think moreso due to morphiene. I thought the poor gal was going to go nose first a few times, when she would dose off. She had her leak test today with no problems or complaints. She stated it was bitter, but nothing horrible. Her friend Shelly is VERY vigilant AND adamant about her "breathing" and walking like we all know we have to do. What a good friend Patti has in her, as well as her daughter, who is right there with her. We took a walk with her and she did fantastic. One lap around, went back to rest, suck on a few ice chips (aka HEAVEN) dosed a bit, and then Shelly had back on that spiromoeter....LOL. She'll be going home tomomorrow! HUGS, ~Michelle
Tamara T.
on 11/8/03 11:17 pm - Claypool, AZ
Wahoo for Patti. Hugss and all of my best wishes and prayers are with her. Thanks for the update Mich. You are the best Tammy
Arizona_Sun
on 11/9/03 1:40 am - Gilbert, AZ
Here is hoping that Patti is soon feeling very good. I know she has about six rough weeks ahead of her, but from what I hear from post-ops at about six weeks most feel so very much better and lighter. Thank you for the update. Sandra
Tanya T.
on 11/9/03 6:26 am - mesa, az
Mich, thanks for the update on our beloved Patti. Glad to know all is doing well. Do you know if she will have to stay in Scottsdale until after the post-op class? Tanya
(deactivated member)
on 11/9/03 7:37 am - El Mirage, AZ
she didn't "have" to stay, but they are staying in a hotel, mainly due to the fact to having her post op class and appt. (Her friend Shelly, and daughter are with her) After that, I'd imagine they'll head back to Tucson
Most Active