This time tomorrow...

Patti H.
on 11/5/03 11:07 pm - Tucson, AZ
I'm sitting here this morning realizing that tomorrow morning I'll be lying in the pre-op area of Scottsdale Shea breathing into my noives and waiting for what feels like my Mission to Mars. Your support over the last couple of months has been a mainstay in my life. I couldn't have done this without your support and the support of my Squeakers on Yahoo. Sometimes when push comes sharply to shove funny things come out of me. As I pondered the subject line, "This time tomorrow", the old "Tom Dooley" song came to mind, and this goofy song popped out! Enjoy! It's just plain silly! An old song comes to mind... (You young'ns won't know the music to "Tom Dooley", I s'pose) This time tomorrow... reckon where I'll be... down in the Scottsdale valley Waitin' for my sur-ger-y! Pack up your stuff dear Patti Write all your notes to friends Please don't forget your chapstick and you better bring Depends! Time now to take that photo Showin' how you really look Thinkin' 'bout the years you've wasted becomin' a gourmet cook! Thinkin' 'bout that ol' tape measure Wonderin' where I put that scale Wonder if I even care now Guess it'll help me tell my tale. One more thing I gotta mention as time obese nears end Glad I didn't eat the city celebrating "bye, my friend" Mag-ne-si-um Ci-trate sittin' in the fridge so cold Tossin' it down my gullet makes a rude last meal, I'm told! Thinkin' a-bout my friends here tellin' me what I need to know Hopin' that you'll always be here helpin' me to make this go! So, PACK UP YOUR STUFF dear Patti Write all your notes to friends Please don't forget your chapstick and please God don't forget Depends! 25 hours and 30 minutes to initiation as a Doxey Doll with undying appreciation for all you've done to make this safe for me... love, Patti Harada in Tucson P.S. Michelle will keep you filled in on my progress. Any of you who want to, though, can call my cell phone (520) 977-5566 and Jennifer will get the calls! P.P.S. I'll try to be back later. This is a VERY busy day!
Tanya T.
on 11/6/03 3:30 am - mesa, az
Patti, With a sense of humor like yours you will do just fine. Dr. Doxey will take you to your new life and then it is up to you to make it happen. My dear freind, at two weeks out, I can really tell you that you will be fine. I am!!! Each day is better and better. Follow your rules and you will be a star...walk walk walk....protein protein protein....chew chew chew....and live live live!!!!! Love, Tanya T
Tamara T.
on 11/7/03 12:58 am - Claypool, AZ
I'm so happy for you Patti. I hope that I remember all of the things I am suppose to take. Is there some suggestions from anyone anywhere online? I am right behind you now. God Bless and Big Hugs. Tammy
Most Active