OMG I have been approved!!!!!!!!!

Tamara T.
on 11/4/03 3:11 am - Claypool, AZ
Okay folks, I got my call this morning. They received my appeal today but they show I had been certified on the 22 of October. How miraculous. I am not looking a gift horse in the mouth by any means. I am certified and that is what matters. Michelle and Patti. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. I truly believe that had it not been for all of your hard work and help this would not be happening for me. You are both very special to me and a whole bunch of others on here. I think the lady at the insurance company thinks I have lost my mind. I told her that I loved her. Now to get my surgery date. Maybe Michelle and I will be doing the surgery thing together!!!! Thank you all for all of your help and encouragement.
Tanya T.
on 11/4/03 4:25 am - mesa, az
Tamara, I am so very happy for you. Congradulations and let us all know when you have a date!!! Tanya
cindy
on 11/4/03 4:47 am - Mesa, az
I am so happy for you, let us know when you get your date.
Jessmac
on 11/4/03 5:07 am - Phoenix, AZ
YAAAAAAAAYYYYY!
Donna M.
on 11/4/03 11:51 pm - Avondale, AZ
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!! Best Wishes to you...
blank first name B.
on 11/5/03 8:42 am
Congrats!!!!!!
(deactivated member)
on 11/5/03 9:52 am - El Mirage, AZ
YES!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!! i am SOOOO excited for you! Fantastic!!! I'll have mine on the 21st....let us know when you have "your date" YEEEHAW!!!! (this is so cool!!) HUGS SWEETHEART!!! (and btw, you are TOOOO kind) Michelle
lemarie22
on 11/5/03 10:05 am - Glendale, AZ
Tamara, That's fantastic. I'm so happy for you. Connie
Most Active