I have a date!

(deactivated member)
on 11/3/03 9:18 am - El Mirage, AZ
YEAH! I HAVE A DATE!! November 21st @ 9:30. Boy, is this going to be a whirlwind. I wasn't expecting anything til' the end of November. Tomorrow morning I do all my lab work and tests, Nov 11th, I meet with Dr. Doxey, Nov. 12th, I have my pre-op class, again, surgery the 21st and then post-op class and post op appt on Nov. 25th. YEAH!!!
Arizona_Sun
on 11/3/03 11:23 am - Gilbert, AZ
Congratulations! What a wild ride you have been on from disappointment, frustration, anger to ... well ... a REBIRTHDAY appointment!!! You will be so busy getting ready that the time will fly. Sandra
Donna M.
on 11/4/03 1:08 am - Avondale, AZ
WOOOHOO WTG Michelle....Now we have another Doxey Doll incoming.........
Tamara T.
on 11/4/03 3:06 am - Claypool, AZ
wAHOO lADY BUG so very happy for you.
Tanya T.
on 11/4/03 4:27 am - mesa, az
Mich, 18 days and counting!!!! You will do great because you have *****!!! Congrats on the date! Tanya T
cindy
on 11/4/03 4:51 am - Mesa, az
Wow, that is just around the corner, you sure have worked hard for your day, and you sure deserve it. Remember, get up and walk as soon as you can, it will make it so much easier to get back your strength.
TheMuse
on 11/5/03 7:57 am - Puyallup, WA
Michelle, good luck and God bless you!! You have worked so hard for your surgery and I really do wish you the very best!! November 21st will be here well before you know it!! Bueno Suerte, Heather
OLEVIA J.
on 11/5/03 3:41 pm - GILBERT, AZ
Wow that was fast. I am so happy for you. In God's own time.
jillym67
on 11/8/03 5:33 pm - Chandler, AZ
Michelle! Congrats. Last I heard about you I was afraid your fight was over. Yahoo! cancelled my account on me and I never rejoined the group. Perhaps you remember...jillybowl2000? I'm so glad things worked out for you--way to go. The battle was so worth fighting. Best of luck to you in your new life. Jill in Az (Chandler)
Most Active