Jackie Brooks

Tamara T.
on 10/31/03 1:45 am - Claypool, AZ
Hello All I just wanted to let you all know that Jackie Brooks ended up back in the hospital AGAIN. With another infection. Seems as though her hiatal hernia was perforated before surgery. Please send all prayers her way for a speedy recovery. She has had a really bumpy rebirth!
cindy
on 10/31/03 10:16 am - Mesa, az
I am sorry that you are having such a hard time, I am sending some best wishes for a fast recovery. God Bless
Donna M.
on 10/31/03 12:05 pm - Avondale, AZ
Jackie, I'm so sorry your not doing well...but your in good hands with Dr. Doxey....Get well soon...your in my prayers and thoughts...
Tanya T.
on 11/1/03 7:24 am - mesa, az
Tamara, Is this Jackie's third trip to the hospital? She was there last week when I went to have surgery???
Jackie B.
on 11/2/03 3:49 am - Phoenix, AZ
Tamara: Finally out of hospitals and feeling like a real person for a change! I have to have home health care for wound cleaning and IV's but still, it is HOME. I actually feel like moving around and not sleeping all the time because of fever. I don't know what to do first I am so excited. My birthday is November 5th and by then I should be well enough that it is my double rebirth! Thanks all for your support and love. We are a great group of people. Jackie
Most Active