December 15tb

cheryl W.
on 10/27/03 8:54 am - phoenix, AZ
I am scheduled December 15th for an open procedure at Good Sam. Is there anyone else out there scheduled for the same day?
Tamara T.
on 10/28/03 1:41 am - Claypool, AZ
I wish I was, I am in the appeal process with Cigna. But maybe if we keep our fingers crossed it will happen by then.
Patti H.
on 10/28/03 7:53 am - Tucson, AZ
Not me, either, Cheryl, but I know how nice it is to find someone who is. I went to my pre-op education class last week and got to meet the people having surgery the day before me and before and after me on the same day. I just wish they were online too so I could get a chance to know them before hand. Hang in there! You'll find yours! Patti in Tucson Dr. Doxey at 9:30 am November 7, 2003
Tanya T.
on 10/29/03 4:49 am - mesa, az
Cheryl, I just had my surgery on Friday but I would go to your surgeons forum and see if that helps. If that brings you nothing then try support group. I can tell you that I met a new friend of mine that was also having surgery the same day and it was wonderful to have someone going thru the same thing at the same exact time. Now I will have someone to follow this journey with me besides my wonderful mom who had surgery five years ago. Keep searching and you will find the info. Congrats on you upcoming surgery!!! Tanya T
Most Active