THE BEST

OLEVIA J.
on 10/22/03 3:16 pm - GILBERT, AZ
Today is really my "Birth" day. I had 2 voice mails when I arrived at my office today, which was adorned in birthday attire by my staff. As usual, there were employees who needed me right away. I told them to hold on because I needed to check the voice mails before I got started. The first one was an employee who would be out ill. The second one was from Debra. Debra Heier, is the CSR from BTC who was returning my call of status from yesterday. She said. " I am not sure when you called me, but I have good news for you. YOU ARE APPROVED! I started to shake. Thank God that one of my personal supporters was in the office with me and took the phone. ME, it's my turn. I can hardly beleive what I heard. My consult was just on 10/1 and now I am approved on 10/22. My head is spinning from the news. Thank you God and all of you who were praying with me. I'll keep you posted on things.
Arizona_Sun
on 10/22/03 11:42 pm - Gilbert, AZ
Olevia - what a wonderful bit of news for your birthday. I am awaiting approval and will have Dr. Schlesinger as my surgeon as well. Do let us know when you have a date. Sandra
Patti H.
on 10/23/03 1:45 am - Tucson, AZ
Congratulations! I know that feeling well. When will you have your surgery?
Jessmac
on 10/23/03 8:03 am - Phoenix, AZ
Yay! What a birthday present! Congratulations!
Most Active